Victoria Star 2016 New Years Eve Cruise Melbourne Docklands
ALL ABOARD THE GOOD SHIP VICTORIA STAR FOR THE ULTIMATE 2016 NEW YEAR’S EVE DANCE CRUISE!
With gourmet finger food, cheap drinks and great DJs on two large dance floors, we guarantee you the most fun & excitement afloat this New Year’s Eve.
Five hours of fun partying on Melbourne’s waterways plus the very best view of Docklands New Year’s Eve fireworks spectacular.
- 5 Hour event departing from Central Pier, Docklands.
Boarding @ 8pm, Departure @ 8.30pm, Returning @ 1am.
- Sensational DJs spinning Top 40: 70s, 80s and retro on the top deck and the latest dance tunes on the main deck.
- Return to Docklands at midnight for the count down and the very best views of Melbourne’s New Year’s Eve celebrations with fireworks popping right over your head!
- Substantial Gourmet Finger Food served throughout the night.
- Cheap Drinks!
Your NYE Menu
- Spring rolls Mini vegetable spring rolls with Vietnamese dipping sauce (v)
- Gyoza traditional Japanese dumpling, pan fried with dumpling vinegar
- Trio of house made dips with Turkish bread (v, gfv)
- Mini fish portions, lightly battered, basil Aioli and fresh lemon wedges (gfv)
- Caramelised onion and sherry tart with manchego cheese(v, gfv)
- Bruschetta Summer – Roma tomatoes, Spanish onion, basil and olive oil (v, gfv)
- Home-made mini quiche (gfv)
– Caramelised onion and cured bacon
– Roasted red pepper (v)
– Mushroom and spinach (v)
- Cocktail sausage rolls with tomato relish (gfv)
- Pumpkin and sage Arancini balls with a burnt butter yoghurt (v)
- Chicken skewers Moroccan spiced with a red pepper Harissa (gf)
- Rare eye fillet on sourdough baguette with rocket pesto and truffle Aioli (gfv)
- Mini hot dogs (gfv)
– Spicy pork chipolatas in a buttermilk roll with gherkin relish
– Chicken and chive chipolatas in a buttermilk roll with tomato relish
- Beef Rendang (gfv)
- Coconut cream, lemon grass, galangal, turmeric and red chillies with coconut rice
- Mini Vegetarian Noodle Boxes (v)
- Hokkien noodles, bok choy, baby corn, water chestnuts and mushrooms
Dietary code: v = Vegetarian, g = Gluten free, gfv = Gluten free variation available
Your Bar Menu
$6.50 Cascade light
$7 Corona, Heineken, Asahi, Carlton Draught, VB, Crown, Coopers Pale Ale
$7.50 Monteiths Cider
$7.50 Spirits + shots
$8 Chivas Regal
$10 Vodka Redbull & Jager Bomb
$7.50 Raspberry Cruiser
$8 Jim Beam & Cola, Johnny Walker & Cola
$8 Lemon Ruski
$10 Smirnoff Double Black Ice
For more information contact us at email@example.com or 0419 883 334
This is an 18+ event, I.D. required.